Friday, June 1, 2007

Memorial Day

Let's take a break from the story and let you meet my kids. This year we spent Memorial Day at Stone Mountain Park. We left home around 10:00 and come back home around 7:00. Needless to say, the kids (and adults) were pooped puppies!

The first thing we rode when we got there was the train. All Izzy had talked about was riding the choo-choo. This is their picture in front of the engine. Cheyenne enjoyed the ride as well.

When we got off the train, we spotted the jail wagon.
We couldn't resist this! Look how cute my jailbirds are!
Now if you know Israel at all, you know how difficult it is to get a picture of him. This one is priceless. I was so excited to see it. My little man gazing over the top of Stone Mountain.

And last but not least, my little princess.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow-that is a an AMAZING picture you were able to get of Israel.

I am a friend of Bethany's...can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

The Nash's said...

Nice to meet you. It's so hard to get a good "posed" picture of him. He is 90 to nothing all the time. I'm glad you are enjoying our story!

Angela said...

Love the pictures of the kids. You should frame the one of Israel or enter it in some kid photo contest.

Melanie said...

I L-O-V-E these pics. That Iz Man....it just makes pictures like this one all that much more special. I can't wait for him and Morgie to be in the same class!!!! I love you guys!